Wednesday, February 24, 2010

little 10 minutes cakes


Have you ever heard of the 5 minutes microwave-baked cake? No? Shame. It's nothing less than a miracle! You simply need to mix all the ingredients together in a cup and microwave it for 3 minutes at the highest power. It is edible, I can even say tasty. However it is a little bit dense and gummy for my taste. So I make some improvisations and bake them in an oven. They are great and taste similar to cakes I usually make in a bigger batch. So now I just spare myself a great deal of washing and make this tiny cakes whenever I have the munchies.





little chocolate cake
2 Tbs flour
1 Tbs sugar
2 tsp cocoa
1/2 beaten egg
2 Tbs milk
1 Tbs melted butter (just melt them in a microwave)

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and transfer them into a mold. or just spare yourself the bowl step and mix them directly in the mold (my mold is tiny, so I don't have any other choices). I also sold a third mold and make a marble cake out of them.

Bake it for 8 - 10 minutes at 180°C

little avocado cake

2 Tbs flour
1 Tbs sugar
1/4 ripe avocado, mashed well
1/2 beaten egg
2 Tbs milk
1 Tbs melted butter (just melt them in a microwave)

see the cooking direction above

Check out the original 5 minutes cake!

1 comment:

  1. I still have yet to try this! but.. they're selling 3 minutes mini cakes out there.. (add water, microwave for 3 mins and taraaa) I'm kinda lazy to actually do the whole steps! =_="

    Betty Crocker mini decadent dark chocolate cake

    ReplyDelete