Sunday, November 28, 2010

Egg Tart at Tian Fu Supermarket

After I re-read my post about Zha Jiang Mian at Tian Fu restaurant. I remembered that I have a photo of the egg tart from Tian Fu Supermarket. I Bought one back home and took a picture of it in the darkness of my room.



And it's really good, the filling is sweet, soft and custardy without beeing overly sweet and the so good flaky pies are barely strong enough to hold the soft filling. so they just melt once inside my mouth

Sadly, there's no Chinese bakery in Berlin, there used to be one in the Oriental supermarket, however after they finished renovating a while ago, they closed down the bakery. So if you crave for some egg tarts, I only know one address and that is Tian Fu supermarket. Be warned though, there're only limited amount (not more than 20?) everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment