I would love to thank Mel for letting me to write in your blog. Talented is not the best way to describe me, appropriately, adventurous-discover-disaster would be better.
my first dish in your blog would be Parmesan crumbed baked fish with baked veggies.
Ingredients (serve 2)
1 medium size carrot - slice thinly
1 medium size zucchini -slice thinly
1 medium size potato - slice thinly
1 big red onion - slice thinly
9 tablespoon of black truffle olive oil
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
1/2 cup of finely grated Parmesan
2 garlic - crushed well
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoon of olive oil
400 grams of King fish (actually, any kind of fish you like)
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 200C (both veggies and fish)
2. Combine all the thinly sliced carrot, zucchini, potato, red onion and black truffle olive oil in a bowl and mixed it all together.
3. Put all the veggies in a baking dish, and lightly salt. brush with the black truffle olive oil. Baked it for 25 minutes.
4. Mix breadcrumb, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil together. Add more oil if needed.
5. Place all the mix onto fish-fillet and press it well.
6. Prepare another baking tray, spray with oil and bake it for 15 minutes until the breadcrumb lightly golden.
7. Stack the veggies and cut the fish into 2 pieces and it is ready to eat!